Arranging a trip to Wakatobi Dive Resort is easy, despite its remoteness.
We have staff in 3 continents standing by to assist you with all the details.
We have also been in business for over a decade. We know the ins and outs of traveling to
and from Asia, America and Europe.
All of our packages include accommodation, unlimited beach diving, three boat dives per day,
delicious cuisine and friendly yet very professional service - all in a breathtakingly beautiful
tropical setting. For more details on what's included Click Here
Wakatobi Booking Process:
- Pick a trip date that fits your schedule and available time for travel
Because we are located on a remote tropical island we fly you to the resort on a
chartered air flight from Bali Indonesia.
The chartered air flight requires that trips are pre-set for specific dates and are either
7, 10 or 11 nights in length. You can book back-to-back trips to extend your holiday.
- Choose your desired accommodation level
We have three levels of accommodation and a luxury live-a-aboard yacht:
At our land-based resort we have Palm Bungalows, Ocean Bungalows and Villas.
Both bungalow styles are of equal floor size while the villas are large. What sets the accommodations
apart is their location and appointment level. Our luxury dive yacht, the
Pelagian has four classes of
- Contact us using our Trip Inquiry Form
Fill in the form, entering contact information. If you have any special requests or need
some clarification, please make a note. If have have already been in contact with one of our agents, let
us know that too. Sit back and relax, we will contact you!
Quick Trip Inquiry
The Wakatobi dive packages include:
- VIP greeting and assistance upon your arrival in Bali, Indonesia
- Your chosen resort accommodation
- All meals (delicious and highly varied multi-course chef-prepared meals and snacks)
- Three boat dives per day on our main boats
- House reef tender boat taxi service. (choose when and where you want to dive our famous house reef)
- Shore diving on World's Best House Reef - just walk in. Anytime.
- Multilingual Western, highly trained, instructor-level dive guides
- Tanks, weights and unlimited air refills
- A traditional village tour
- A reef protection and community development contribution.
- We provide free high speed internet access via satellite.
- In-room aromatherapy soaps and lotion
- In-room amenities such as minibar, coffee pot, towels and hair dryer and safe
- Afternoon turn-down service and, of course,
daily housekeeping by our gentle and friendly crew
- Remoteness from the rest of the world, free of city lights and traffic
Take the plunge from Premium to Privilege Services!
For the discerning diver wanting extra measures of customized service, Wakatobi introduces two Privilege
Services. Our "Best Friends in Town" and "Private Diving Services" upgrades allow our guests an even
higher level of individual attention and sophistication.
Learn more about the details and qualifications of these upgrades Click Here!
What's NOT included:
- Domestic and International air from your home city to Bali, Indonesia
- Transfers to and from your hotel(s) in Bali
- Hotel accommodations, meals and any entertainment while in Bali
In most travel cases, your trip will require an overnight stay in Bali on arrival day. You may want
to plan for 3 or 4 days in Bali to see the many splendid sights of this exotic island.
Our Bali concierge team can assist you with recommendations. Alternatively, you can subscribe to
our "Concierge privilege services" to create a
personal Bali experience and get 24/7 assistance with booking and planning your stay in Bali.
On the day of return from Wakatobi, our chartered air flight
usually arrives back in Bali by 16:00 (4pm). Unless your International departure is scheduled for
17:30 (5:30pm) or later, you will need to arrange a hotel stay at least one night prior to your departure.
- Soft drinks, cocktails, wine and beer while at the resort
- Any rented dive gear you may need apart from tanks, weights and weight belts.
- Souvenirs (you can buy in the resort by cash or credit card)
- Porterage and tips that you may optionally hire
- Trip travel insurance
- Crowds, traffic and light pollution
The Wakatobi Air Charter (priced separately)
Up until only a few years ago (prior to 2001) the trip to Wakatobi from Bali
took a minimum of 2 days, including a 20 hour boat ride in open seas!
Today the resort features our own private airstrip with a 1-mile long paved runway.
We now fly you to the resort on a chartered air flight.
The chartered air flight is priced separately from your resort package and is very reasonable considering
the fact that it is a private charter. Wakatobi actually subsidizes the cost of the flight
Private Air Charter Includes:
- Flight transfer from Bali to Wakatobi by own executive air charter
- Unlimited (within reason) luggage allowance
- Pre-flight VIP lounge access with complimentary breakfast
- In-flight snack and hot/cold non-alcoholic beverages
- Transfer from airport to resort by van/boat (takes all in all about an hour)
- Door-to-door assistance with all check-in luggage